-->

3D print directly on clothes | step by step at your Home

Post a Comment
3D print directly on clothes. This is a great way and let me tell you what steps I have taken to make these cool t-shirts.

I did write a post a few days ago about the What Is 3D Printing?FDM 3D Printing TechnologyTop 3 3D Printing Materials and if you haven’t read that, it’ll give you good info about the 3D printing.

I use NinjaTech to print on fabric and this is the most flexible filament for fabric printing. 3D printing on fabric or fabric is possible and I think it looks cool and you can make your own t-shirt and your designs.



For starters I just choose some basic logo or text to print it on my shirt, of course, we have to do some preparation because think of our nozzle as something about 200 degrees and it Can destroy your clothes, so it is very important to make it. If you want to print on clothes then new bed leveling.

First step 

The first step put the cloth at the level of the pad, the nose becomes a bit too high, so that you should get protection so that the nozzle does not hit the fabric.

Second step 

In the next step you will get some logos and I will now show you when you get a logo, how you can put it in 3D printing software and then print it on your clothes.
Therefore, the easiest way to get started would be to get some black and white logos as it is then very easy to put the file into 3D printing software and print it directly without any preparation of the file.

If your logo goes to your 3D printing software, for example, the Star Trek logo opens it and then the software will ask you -
  1. What would be the height of this damage - I think the best one would be something about 0.4 and 0.6 is about 0.2 a layer and I have the most time to print and give at least two layers, giving the printer time. Good result. But I will leave it at 0.6 means that the printer will print three layers.
  2. The most important point at this point and for this I will choose darker, so everything inside this image will be higher than white, so choose only darker is higher.
  3. 100% in film with 100% it is also very important print and my opinion is also very important to turn the heat back off. I printed all my shirts without the heat bed so I have no idea , But maybe it can destroy your clothes too but it works completely without heat bed so just turn the heat back on.

Third step 

Next step simply put the file on your SD card and  then you can starts the printer for printing.

Fourth step 

The last step you can do is to print it using only iron and using a wax paper and then I ran the shirt over and it will better combine the peel with the fabric and end it Will hold better. There is also an option that you can do.



It was good and it was not so hard as I hoped it would work well. If you are using PLA and Abs filament for printing, it was probably still not the best option, but it is the one thing that we all have and the best flexible filament we would probably print with . The next version will be somewhat flexible, it is probably more washable.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter